Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blessings of the "Word of Wisdom" plan

Had another great week and I feel almost human. 

In studing about CHF, I am so thankful for the gospel and the "Word of Wisdom" that we use as our standard of living. CHF can be such an overwhelming and lifestyle changing illness, but things like bad diet and giving up bad habits (drinking, smoking... Etc.) were easy for me, because they are just not part of my lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect, there are things I have to give up, work on and change, but they are minor compared to some of the things on the list. I am so blessed to have a supportive family, who encourages, cooks with and loves me into being a better me.

 I am looking forward to spending the next 40 years... Just being ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment